Wednesday 15 August 2007

First post of a blogging virgin

Ok, my cherry is popped!! Not going on tour for a while, but i am so exicted that i thought i would post now and tell you all about the plans......

......the plan is...........

......erm...........

........well, i have to go to Langkawi (that is Malaysia to those who have never set foot out of England) as my friend is getting married there and i am best man - so it would be considered "bad form" to not attend this!!

After that i am flexible (unlike my credit card!!) and am thinking of heading to Singapore, so i can visit the rather excellent zoo there and the Raffles long bar, then on to Thailand, so i can gaze in wonder at the ladyboys (i will try not to get too many STDs off of them!!!) and then on to Cambodia for a bit of culture.

Of course, being a libran, these plans are not set in stone, and so all this will change and i will get tired of travelling after a week and head back to bognor regis instead!!!

Well that is all for now, no doubt i will start posting some real stuff when i actually get out there.

Toodle pips

Mouseburger

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a test to see how this "leaving comments" thing works. I too am a virgin in this blogging malarkey ;-) I look forward to reading this blog, although I am hoping to feature in the first week of it, I will have to return to England and follow the rest of it!

Unknown said...

Well it got off to a shaky start, but that was rather charming in truth. It mostly satisfied me anyway, which is not bad for your first effort. I am eager to see how your technique improves with practise.