Friday 26 September 2014

Maltesers - part II

For the avid viewers of this blog, you will realise that my previous visit to Malta was fairly thorough in viewing the temples, but due to piss poor planning on my part, I was unable to see the Hypogeum (arguably the main attraction) as they only allow a limited number of people into it each day to preserve it, and it is booked out months in advance.booking in country is practically impossible.

Well as a surprise birthday present, it turns out Sarah has treated me to another holiday to Malta, and has managed to get us tickets to the Hypogeum!! I am totally gobsmacked at this, and still can't quite take it in, but as of tomorrow I am off on holiday to Malta once again, and so, at rather short notice and completely unprecedented in the same year, there is another Mouseburger (on tour) blog coming.

The surprise was complete and total and it seems like everyone was in on it, even letting me think that I had discovered a secret surprise party that was to be held locally on Sunday for me. This was all a ruse put me off the scent of the real present. 

Anyway, it is time to dust down my fedora, bullwhip and travel bag, as Indiana Beamish is off on his  adventure.

And for the record I have the best fiancée in the whole world!! xxx

Stay tuned........

No comments: