Thursday 28 February 2013

The day before the day before the tour

OK, not a very interesting post, but I am a whirlwind of activity at the moment, making sure I have all the necessary documentation to take with me, and more importantly all the gadgets to keep Sarah and I occupied on the 3.5 hour flight. 

I know what you are thinking: I can't be that much of a whirlwind if I am taking time to write these words; more a gentle gust - but rest assured, most of my packing has been completed already, the travel documents have been found relatively stress free (viewers of previous blog escapades will remember that I am a little bit ditsy when it comes to remembering where important documents are kept), I have printed out our boarding passes, and the reference numbers for the car parking, plus the details of how to get there. There is nothing I have forgotten and I can't recall ever being this organised, which actually makes me a little bit nervous, as i am probably missing something vitally important, which will only be recalled when I am over the bay of Biscay....

I have been speaking to the owner of the place we are staying, and she has told us that generally the temperature in March is in the mid-20 degrees range during the day, but drops down to single figure degrees in the evening. This makes packing rather tricky as it will be warm enough for loose clothes in the day, but might need something a bit heavier for the nighttime.

Anyway, I best crack on with charging all my appliances, and making sure that i have all the necessary plugs associated with them, so I will not post again now until we are in Morocco.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, I love the way you say "to keep US amused during the 3.5 hour flight"... Just give me wine and pringles and you should get at least 1 hours peace :)